ELLER Beam clamp 75-230 mm 2TRIBK2T7B
The ELLER® beam clamp 2 t 75-230 mm is a simple and safe temporary anchor point.
Install the beam clamp in a few steps: twist and open the spindle, place over the flange and close tightly. This clamp is ideal for quick attachment of loads using threaded spindle. This beam clamp has a capacity of 2000 kg on a beam with a width between the 75 - 230 mm.
- Robust construction, frame is made from solid steel plate and a galvanized spindle
- Low head room, wide flange width adjustment range, therefore ideal in many situations
- Material frame: black coated steel plate
- Material spindle: galvanized steel
- WLL: 2t
- Beam flange width: 75 - 230 mm
- Headroom: 102 - 160 mm
- Suspension bolt Ø: 22 mm
- Colour: black